MXIISport 51% Experimental Amatuer Built Kit
4.0 lb/sq ft
The MXL II Sport is for the pilot looking for easy handling and precise control response. Double surface wings and conventional three-axis controls combine to make this an excellent all around aircraft. Recreational pilots like its greater speed range while flight schools are especially fond of its smooth and predictable flight characteristics. The in-flight-adjustable trim makes long flights more carefree and enjoyable. These are some of the reason why the MXL II Sport is the best-selling, two-seat light recreational aircraft in the world.
- Dual CDI electronic Ignition, Dual Carburetor Engine.
- Steerable Nose Wheel.
- Main Wheel brakes.
- Double Surface Wings.
- Extra Ribs for Firm Airfoil.
- Conventional 3-Axis Controls.
- 66″ 3 Blade propeller
- Wider Cabin for Greater Pilot Comfort.
- Inflight Adjustable Trim Control.
- Tapered Stabilizer.
- Tubular Braced Tail.
- Excellent Crosswind Capability.
- Easy Handling and Responsive Control.
- Short Takeoff and Landing.